Saturday, June 23, 2018

DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT POLITICS

I don't know much about politics
I never know who to believe
I never know who's doing right
So much confusion out there
Lies
Deceit
Illusions
But then I realize there's a litmus test
Figure out who the mainstream media dislikes
And then I'll know who's doing right
Because mainstream media
Is corporate owned media
And what the corporations want
Is almost always what I don't want
Because the corporations are inherently anti-human
And I'm pro-human

The mainstream media vehemently dislikes Trump
They despise Trump
Everything corporate
Everything mainstream
Are all anti-Trump
So I think to myself
He may not be doing everything right
But if corporate
Mainstream
Media
Hates him so much
Then he must be doing something right

No comments:

Post a Comment