Wednesday, May 3, 2017

AND THEN CNN SAID SAID UNTO THE PEOPLE: "BOW YOUR HEAD AND PRAY TO POP CULTURE"

I watch CNN's special on the 80s
They're telling me everything important to know about the 80s decade
This includes TV shows
And other pop-culture
And then I realize it's all bullshit
They're presenting what I should know
And they want me to kneel
And show reverence to this pop culture
This is what matters, they say
But I realize none of it matters
It's all bullshit
They're programming my mind, I realize
Love pop culture
Bow your head
And pray
To pop culture
Condition the consumer
Condition me to consume pop culture
I shake that conditioning
And realize there's things that matter
But none is being discussed in this program
This is mind control
Thanks CNN
But no thanks
In fact
Fuck you CNN
I'm onto your bullshit
I'm not falling for your brainwashing
There's other shit that matters
Not this shit you're telling me matters
You say this is human excellence
But I say
No
We can do better

No comments:

Post a Comment