Friday, June 16, 2017

HELL IS RISING



...I went to the usual spot...closed my eyes...quieted my mind in meditation...awaited the presence of the ascended master...and, soon, he appeared to me...


...I had one question for the master...what is hell like...and then he told me...

...imagine a place where there is never-ending fury...

...mixed with the sound of constant cursing, complaining, bickering, quibbling and blaming...

...along with the sounds of lamentation...weeping...wailing...moaning...sighing...sobbing...


...and cries of fear...pain...and woe...

...then, there is the worship of all materials...the flaunting of riches...prestige...

...love is also reduced to a material...where lovers are but trophies and displayed as such...

...I told the master that this place sounds familiar...I joked and said it reminds me of what-we-call social media...like Facebook...

...the master did not laugh, however...but remained serious...

...this social media...this Facebook...it is the hell I speak of...in a different guise no doubt...but it is made of the same energy found in hell....and is, thus, also hell...it is hell and hell is it...

...I could not help but utter "holy shit" under my breath and then apologized to the master for my disrespectful reaction, though he understood...

...he simply said that hell is rising...it's bubbling up into our world...and, with that, he disappeared...

No comments:

Post a Comment