Wednesday, June 21, 2017

I CAN SAY BOLOGNA SANDWICHES TO STEPHEN HAWKING

Kamala Harris
She's the former attorney general of California
Now she's United States senator
Also part of the Senate Intelligence Committee
Half the time I'm not even sure what she's saying
But she makes facial expressions
Raises her eyebrows
Wiggles in her chair
Leans forward
Tilts her head
Speaks over people
Cuts them off sometimes
And this makes her look smart
In the know
Superior to whoever she's talking to

For all I know she IS superior
And smarter
More in the know
Because I admit I'm not that smart
So she may know something I don't
Not sure
But I also realize I could say
"Bologna sandwiches"
To Stephen Hawking
Over and over again
Then raise my eyebrows
Shift around in my chair
Cock my head a bit
Look somewhat annoyed 
And many people would still think I'm
Smarter than
And superior to
Stephen Hawking

No comments:

Post a Comment