Monday, March 31, 2014

WHY CAN'T THE PIECES FIT?

LIFE IS LIKE TETRIS
by matt burns

In the early levels of life
It’s easy to keep things harmonious
The pieces fit
But then it gets tougher
And in the very end
You start losing control
The pieces stop 
fitting 
n
I
C
E
L
y
And they pile atop each other
Faster
And 
Fas
T
E
r

That’s where I am now

I’m drinking a lot more
Financially, it’s a rollercoaster ride
Each day is so hard to get through
No light at the end of the tunnel
Nothing to look forward to
You try to keep control
But things are unraveling just so fast
A couple pieces fit
But for every two that fit, there are three or four that don’t
I can no longer keep control of my game
I just let the pieces fall
They pile 
on top 
of 
each other 
in 
NO 
organized 
fash
I
on

And
Then
A dusty explosion
It’s
Game
O
VE
R


No comments:

Post a Comment